You’ve got complicated questions? We’ve got straightforward answers.
Effective immediately, we’ve created a new email address for you to send your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the reason we gather here is to learn about money, try to keep your questions related to one of the following topics:
- Saving Strategies (How do I?)
- Debt Management (Credit cards, mortgages, credit scores, etc.)
- Investing (stocks, mutual funds, bonds, dollar cost averaging)
- Retirement Planning (IRAs, Roths, 401(k), annuities)
- Taxes (Federal, State, income, payroll)
- Estate Planning (wills, trusts)
You an choose to go “off the board” and ask about the Red Sox or Michigan football, but you may be disappointed with the response (especially if you like Notre Dame).
The frequency of this new feature and how many questions are answered each time will depend on how many questions are asked, so stay tuned. I’m sure this will change as it gains popularity. In the meantime, take advantage of the fact that there aren’t a zillion people here right now.