After several months (don’t ask) waiting in the winds, the new blog design has arrived. Some highlights:
- Easier to read, with cleaner font choices and more obvious line breaks for links
- Two right nav’s makes it easier for you to find what you want quicker
- Same thing up top: twice as many links to category content
- My popular graduation speech is now in the proper (chronological) order for easy reading and sharing
- More polls, including the one to the right. Take a minute to vote, if you don’t mind.
- Rotating graphics (linked primarily to popular articles) in the right.
- Still no advertising!
I welcome your feedback!