1. No, everyone is NOT doing it.
2. Because it will, eventually, catch up with you.
3. You find greater happiness from little things – especially when you’re not trying to one-up what you did yesterday.
4. Financially stretched = emotionally stressed.
5. The Jones’ are about to run out of money. Why keep up with them?
6. Hey – [...]
You hopefully have many choices to consider when contemplating your response to the question, “What was the best financial move you’ve made so far?”
For me, it’s easy.
You: Haven’t made too many good financial moves, buddy?
Actually, plenty. It’s just that ,as I near completion on my manuscript of book number two, I’ve contemplated this exact question.